What is it?
To ensure your video gets seen we boost video posts on your Facebook page to appear higher up your audience’s news feeds because there is spend behind them. We also can have your video appear before or next to relevant content on YouTube to reach the right audience.
Why do it?
Facebook and Google use algorithms to determine who sees your content – just because you have 1000 fans does not mean they will see your posts and you can quite easily find that your content is not reaching your audience. Most companies put a small amount of spend behind some of their content to counteract this and to make sure their message is still heard. You can also target different audiences so that your posts are seen by a wider audience than your current fans.
What will you do for me?
We’ll create a strategy and simple rules for you to follow to know what content to boost. We will provide training so that you can continue boosting posts on your own and then, after 6 months, we’ll produce a report to evaluate the new strategy.
Boosted post strategy:
- Identify what your goal is and what you want to achieve with your content on Facebook
- Analyse your previous content to identify top performing posts and make recommendations on types of content for you to focus on
- Set a benchmark and parameters on what content to boost and what to run organically (without spend)
- Identify target audiences and outline strategies to reach them and achieve your goal
- Determine how much budget should go behind each post and annual budget for paid organic activity
Facebook advert structure set up and training:
- Create the target audiences and set up the advert account so it is easy for you to boost posts
- One 30 minute phone training session on how to boost content
- ‘How to’ guide on boosting posts
- After 6 months, I’ll send you a report to evaluate how effective the strategy has been in achieving your goal and make recommendations for improvements
See Rates section or get in touch